Mio Launches Personalized Member Website “Mio Advantage”5/12/2009
GPS users are increasingly depending on providers’ websites for product support, but the directions on the website are not always as clear as they should be. Based on their knowledge of consumer behavior, Mio are launching the new Mio Advantage membership website for owners of Mio devices. The new look Mio Advantage website provides the following improved functionality and benefits to registered users:
• Great new look – The great new design makes the Mio Advantage website more interactive and straightforward to use.
• Personalized product support –Once they log in, the personalized web page shows product support and FAQ’s that apply only to the products that they own, saving them from getting lost in a long list of irrelevant products. It also makes it easy to update their maps, just one click and they’ll get the latest map.
• Service support: The website keeps track of device repairs, so users can see the status of their repairs.
• Localized content – Registered users will get special offers, promotions and much more that apply only to their region.
• One page registration – Users can register their products quickly and easily with the new single page registration process.
• The latest news – The latest blogs and newsletters will be sent directly to the registered users e-mail inbox.
This great new website is available now at http://advantage.mio.com, so check it out and enjoy a whole new experience.